The HBH crew wanted to implement a give back to the community program for several years. Our vision for this program, was to give back to our community, inspire others to HELP, and collectively take care of each other. We wanted to offer help to our community members in need who are otherwise less fortunate. We are hoping to help at least two clients a year with weekend projects they may have. If the year brings us more blessings than other years, we may have the capability to do more. We are very excited to be able to extend our knowledge and skill sets to lend a hand to our fellow Washington County Residents. The Helping Everyone Live Prosperous (HELP) program was born in the companies office, July of 2019, and with a collaboration of all our employees. Our hope is that this becomes a contagious program and inspires others to join in with helping our community.
HOW TO BECOME A H.E.L.P. CLIENT
- You must be a Washington County Resident
- You must be willing to share your story. It is our hope that with sharing your story with the public, your story will inspire others to volunteer or donate to the cause of the H.E.L.P. program.
- HBH materials donation cap is $500
- The HBH team will donate skilled labor
- No specialty trade work donated at this time. All work that requires licensed specialty trades will have to be denied currently. Our hope is to bring on specialty tradesman's into the H.E.L.P. program in the near future
- HBH Group employees will look over applicants and collectively decide who will be chosen for the program.
- The applicant will be contacted to organize and plan their project.
- Fill out applicant form.
- Be very descriptive in your application form. Download a second copy if needed.
- Email completed form to HELP@hbhpros.com
- This Email address is for receiving emailed applications only. Please use other means of contact in regards to any questions. If you can not email or download the link please call us to mail one to you.
“Very beautiful work and extremely timely and affordable! Would recommend to any one looking for someone to do their next remodel”